Emergency Medicine Registrar Aug 2022 Commencement - Eastern Health
For August 2022 Commencement contract 12-18months
As the leading public health service in the Eastern Region, we are recruiting Emergency Medicine Registrars for the August 2022 intake .
- Multiple training sites (Box Hill Hospital, Maroondah Hospital, Angliss Hospital) for Core ED time
- Multiple rotations including critical care, anaesthetics, Ultrasound and Hospital in the Home. We also offer external rotations in paediatrics, eye and ear and tertiary site ED.
- 150,000+ ED attendances per year
- Long standing Network commitment to emergency medicine training
- Extensive FACEM experience in point of care ultrasound with an ACEM accredited ultrasound special skills post
- Dedicated CME time
- Comprehensive Primary and Fellowship teaching both Site based & Network
- >50 FACEMs for training and education, a dedicated teaching team and mentoring programme
- ACEM examiners at all sites
- Paediatric log book accreditation
- Support for 4.10 research
- Financial support for educational courses and examinations
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Recent experience in Emergency Medicine
- Junior Registrars (HMO3 +) will be considered
- ACEM Trainee desirable
- Well-developed interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to work as part of a diverse team
- Strong commitment to high quality patient care
If you have the ability and drive to make a difference take hold of this opportunity and apply today!
For full details refer to the attached Position Description. For any queries please contact the
Directors of Emergency Medicine:
Maroondah Hospital Director, Dr Robyn Gunn - 03 9871 3136 or [email protected]
Box Hill Hospital Director, Dr Andrew Maclean - 03 9975 6044 or [email protected]
Angliss Hospital Director, Dr Marty Koolstra - 03 9759 1940 or [email protected]
Please submit all applications online.
Eastern Health offers a variety of fantastic Employee Benefits, view the extensive range here!