Registrar – Ultrasound
Two temporary positions available;
- 1x 6 month position – Immediate start.
- 1x 12 month position – commencing February 2022
Assist the Director in developing the clinical use of ultrasound and the related portfolio within the Emergency Department; and to develop clinical skills and decision making with ultrasound as an adjunct to clinical practice and in so doing complete the requirements towards gaining a Certificate of Focused Ultrasound, CCPU / DDU.
What we’re looking for:
- Mandatory qualification/s: MBBS, ACEM registered trainee and hold registration as a Medical Practitioner with the Medical Board of Australia, Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- Demonstrate enthusiasm towards learning and developing solutions to challenges faced within clinical practice.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills with patients, family, clinical colleagues and allied health workers.
- Demonstrate the skills of an effective team member and clinical colleague focused on the provision of optimal clinical care.
- Demonstrate willingness to actively participate in teaching opportunities as well as actively engage in daily learning as a role model to colleagues within the department.
- Be willing to assist the Emergency Medicine and the Director of Clinical Training in continually seeking to improve the quality of clinical care provided to patients within the ED.
What’s on offer?
Total remuneration value of up to $146,456.11 p.a., comprised of:
- A salary between $110,712 - $128,362 p.a.
- Up to 12.75% employer superannuation contribution
- 5% leave loading
- Professional Indemnity Cover
- Professional Development Leave – 1.6 weeks p.a.
- Professional Development Allowances
Enquiries: Ajay Chipiri / Thushan Malawana – (07) 4920 5418
Apply via: https://smartjobs.qld.gov.au/jobs/QLD-RK1G379293
Applications close: Sunday, 15 August 2021