Total of 12 months accredited training available:
- Six month rotations in combined Ultrasound and Urban District ED - 3 months accredited ultrasound (supervisor Dr Vijay Manivel). 3 months accredited ED.
- Six month rotations in Anaesthetics/Urban District ED (accredited as Core Critical Care) - 3 months accredited Anaesthetics, 3 months accredited ED.
All posts are ACEM accredited including paediatric log book PLUS
- Four hour per week paid protected teaching time
- Two days protected non-clinical directly supervised ultrasound training
- Two days protected anaesthetic time supervised 1:1 with consultant anaesthetists
- Enthusiastic FACEMS provide 1:1 teaching
- Tailored teaching program supervised by College examiners
- Competitive salary plus salary sacrifice benefits
CRITERIA FOR APPLICATION
Trainee in Emergency Medicine (ACEM)