We are looking for enthusiastic Junior and Senior registrars to join our dynamic and interdisciplinary team in the Emergency Department at Peel Health Campus.
- Eligibility for registration as a medical practitioner with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulatory Authority (Medical Board)
- Minimum four years’ experience as a Medical Officer (minimum two years if trained in Australia)
- IELTS if not trained in Australia or a competent pathway country (under AHPRA definition)
- Demonstrated clinical and procedural experience in Emergency Medicine.
- Demonstrable high level of communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team environment.
- Trainee with the Australasian College for Emergency Medicine (ACEM)
- Demonstrate commitment to ongoing education and research
- Experience and knowledge of the Australian healthcare system