An exciting opportunity exists for a Clinical Lead in our Emergency Department. The Clinical Lead will drive a culture of clinical excellence by supporting the organisation in the development of a skilled rural generalist emergency workforce. The role provides clinical governance oversight for care provided in the emergency department. The position oversees the supervision of ED Junior Medical Staff.
Key selection criteria:
- FACEM or Equivalent. FACRRM or FRACGP with higher qualifications in Emergency
Medicine would also be looked upon favorably.
- Sound knowledge of current specialty practice in Emergency Medicine.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a multidisciplinary team of medical, nursing and allied
- Knowledge of continuous quality improvement activities relevant to practice within the
- Evidence of ongoing participation and commitment to continuing medical education.
Work/life balance is what you get working at Swan Hill District Health. As well as lifestyle comes:
- A professional, committed workforce and highly supportive community
- Variety in work and a sense of achievement
- Competitive Remuneration based on skills, knowledge and experience-this can be changed to include relocation or salary packaging available
For more information and application requirements go to https://www.shdh.org.au/employment/vacancies/ or contact Dr Rex Prabhu the Director of Medical Services on [email protected].
Applications will only be accepted if they address the Key Selection Criteria and include an APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT FORM. Email applications are preferred.
Applications Close Friday 21st August 2020