Maximum Term | Various Hours Available (Up To Full Time)
Joondalup Health Campus, (JHC) is a 722-bed facility owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care - Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator. Located in Perth’s rapidly expanding northern suburbs, the Emergency Department at Joondalup Health Campus provides high quality health care to nearly 100,000 patients per year, including 25% paediatric case mix.
For more information please visit www.joondaluphealthcampus.com.au
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrated commitment to uphold and promote the Ramsay Way core values.
- Eligibility for registration as a medical practitioner with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulatory Authority (Medical Board).
- MBBS or MD.
- Minimum 1-year medical workforce experience in Australia, New Zealand or “Competent Pathway Country” hospitals.
Key responsibilities of the position:
- To provide a high quality clinical service to hospital emergency patients, under supervision of senior staff.
- Participate in continuous medical education as appropriate.
- Complete documentation as requested by Medical Administration, inclusive of requested police reports, etc.
- Practice in accordance with the preceptor of the Ramsay Way.
Vocational training opportunities:
- Fully accredited for 24 months ACEM advanced training including 6 months Paediatric log book.
- Meets WAGPET hospital special skills requirement / Paediatrics included.
- Emergency Medicine Certificate and Emergency Medicine Diploma training available with exceptional supervisors.
Benefits of working at Joondalup Health Campus Emergency:
- Great Case Mix – Regular Paediatric exposure with senior supervisor.
- Great Teaching – Protected tutorial program targeting core ED presentations and weekly SIM in high fidelity SIM suite.
- Great Administration Support – ‘A” rating in AMA-WA Teaching Hospital Culture Survey.
- Personalised Career Support and Supervision: Optional mentoring program. You will be matched with a FACEM with similar interests – “Feel like part of the Team”.
For more information: Please contact Tamara Deering – Emergency Medical Administration Supervisor via email: [email protected] or phone (08) 9400 9091
How to apply: Please send your CV and cover letter to Tamara Deering – [email protected]
Closing Date: Friday 24 July 2020 at 5.00pm (AWST)