We are current recruiting for Emergency Registrar Advanced Trainees with rotations in Ultrasound, ICU or Anaesthetics for 6 months or 1-year contracts. That is a total of 12 months accredited Emergency training available (ACEM trainee). Our Anaesthetic, ICU and Ultrasound terms are accredited for 6 months part time by ACEM
This position at the Sydney Adventist Hospital (the San) provides an exciting opportunity to work in a busy private department with first-class facilities and a great team of medical, nursing and allied health staff.
Trainees will have the opportunity to pick between the following options to make the complete year:
- Six-month rotations in combined Ultrasound and Urban District ED– 3 months accredited ultrasound, 3 months accredited ED
- Six-month rotations in Anaesthetics/Urban District ED (accredited as Core Critical Care) – 3 months accredited Anaesthetics, 3 months accredited ED
- Six-month rotations in ICU/Urban District ED (accredited as Core Critical Care) – 3 months accredited ICU, 3 months accredited ED
All posts are ACEM accredited including paediatric logbook along with:
- 8 hours per fortnight paid protected teaching time
- Two days protected directly supervised ultrasound training per week
- Two days protected aesthetic time per week, supervised 1:1 with consultant anaesthetists.
- 3 months ICU rotation during the year
- Enthusiastic FACEMS provide 1:1 teaching
- Tailored teaching program supervised by College examiners
- Competitive salary plus salary sacrifice, onsite free parking, and other benefits
- Flexible roster patterns
- Intense focus on work life balance and trainee wellbeinghttps://careers.sah.org.au/en/job/492755/emergency-care-registrar