Clinical Director – Emergency Medicine
Department of Emergency Medicine, Division of Medical Services, Mackay Hospital and Health Service
Remuneration value up to $512,565 p.a. comprising salary between $7,840.10 p.f. - $8,312.40 p.f. (L25 - L27), or remuneration value up to $471,223 p.a. comprising salary between
$6,556.10 p.f. - $7,615.30 p.f. (L18 - L24), employer superannuation contribution (up to 12.75%), annual leave loading (17.5%), attraction and retention incentive allowance,
professional development allowance, professional development leave 3.6 weeks p.a., professional indemnity cover, plus overtime and on-call allowances. Applications will remain
current for 12 months.
As Clinical Director of Emergency Department MHHS, you are responsible for the following:
- Fulfil the responsibilities of this role in accordance with QPS and HHS values.
- Working collaboratively with inpatient services to ensure MHHS meets patient safety and performance KPI's such as Emergency Length of Stay, Seen in Time, early assessment and referral, direct ward admit/interim order timeline.
- Understand your broad responsibility for safety and quality in healthcare; actively participate in continuous quality and quality and safety improvement activities within the workplace and notify a relevant clinical or non-clinical responsible officer when concerns exist about workplace or patient safety.
- Understand your accountability to uphold the principles and practices of the Health Service's Health and Safety Management System in accordance with legislation and industry standards. As a supervisor actively promote good health and safety practices to staff of your work area.
- In addition to these key responsibilities, you will provide such services as may be reasonably directed by relevant managers and executive within MHHS.
Enquiries – Ivan Franettovich
Job Ad Reference- MK311766
Closing Date- Monday, 24 June 2019