Position Title: Resident Medical Officer (Bundaberg)
Location: RMO Rotation, Bundaberg Hospital
Remuneration: You will receive a competitive remuneration package value up to $111,468 p.a., comprising salary between $87,660 - $94,401 p.a., employer contribution to superannuation (up to 12.75%) and annual leave loading (17.5%), Vocational Training Subsidy (L2-L3) (Several Temporary Full Time Positions, 76 hours p.f., for twelve months) Job Ad Reference: H2206WB424727
- To provide clinical services as part of the RMO rotational pool, undertaking both service and elective terms, under the supervision of senior doctors.
- To provide care to patients allocated to a department or team, in consultation with the senior house officers, principal house officers, registrars, senior medical officers, consultants, visiting specialists, MSPP, MOPP, nurses and allied health professionals
- To participate in the provision, development and maintenance of effective, efficient and equitable clinical service to patients under the care of the Wide Bay hospital and Health Service
- To contribute to continuing medical education through participation in educational activities and the dissemination of knowledge to staff and patients.
- The appointment will be to the Wide Bay Hospital and Health Service for the provision of services to Bundaberg Hospital, Bundaberg Mental Health, Alcohol & Other Drugs Service, Bundaberg Mater Private Hospital, Bundaberg Friendly Society Private Hospital, Rural facilities including – Gayndah Hospital, Eidsvold MPHS, Monto Hospital, Mundubbera MPHS, Gin Gin Hospital, Biggenden, Mt Perry Health Centre, Childers MPHS.
Enquiries: Dr June Brundell (07) 4150 2210
Job Ad Reference: H2206WB424727
Application Details: https://smartjobs.qld.gov.au/jobs/QLD-H2206WB424727
Closing Date: Thursday, 14th July 2022